To enrich the legal education in Bangladesh, the University of Asia Pacific has taken the following steps:
- Law Foundation Course: Before starting the academic activities of LLB (Honours) program, a free of cost Law Foundation Course has been introduced for newly admitted students. The second batch has already completed the course successfully. At present, the Law Foundation Course for the third batch is going on. As the students are to participate in this Law Foundation Course before starting their academic activities, the Department has to complete the admission procedure before starting the new semester. Keeping this in mind, we have finished the admission process of Fall-2021 semester. Now, the admission process of Spring-2022 semester is going on, and this will be completed after the admission of 50 students.
- Residential Course (Spring Law School): The first Batch of Spring Law School has successfully completed the Residential course (Spring Law School). The course for the second batch has been postponed due to the Covid -19 Pandemic.
- Bar Exam Preparation Course: A free Bar Exam Preparation Course has been introduced for the students of the LLM program.
- Judicial Service Exam Preparation Course: For the students of LLB (Honours) and LLM program, the Judicial Service Preparation Course has been introduced for a minimum course fee.
- Internship Program: The Internship Program for the students of both LLB (Honours) and LLM program is under progress.
- UMSAILS LLM Program: The UMSAILS LLM program with full and partial scholarship offered by UNESCO and South Asian Institute of Advanced Legal and Human Rights Studies (SAILS)- https://sails-bd.org/) is a well reputed international LLM program in Bangladesh. Currently, we have international students from almost all the SAARC countries in our UMSAILS LLM Program.
- Seminar, Conference, Research etc.: All types of supports are provided for legal research, national and international seminar, moot competition etc.