- Application System
- Academic Requirement
- Admission Viva
- Tution Fees
- Required Documents
- Flow Chart
The Spring 2022 application for admission to the University of Asia Pacific is now open! Start your application today and get connected to a counselor so you can see if UAP is the right place for you.
In this section, you will find the detailed information to help you prepare an application for an LLM (Regular) Degree at the University of Asia Pacific including our Eligibility Criteria, Deadlines and required documents.
- University of Asia Pacific uses an online application system. For detailed instructions on how to apply and upload required supporting documents, click this link
- The application processing fee is TK1200/-(non-refundable)
- Applicant must not have 3rd Division/class in any public exam.
- Minimum CGPA 2.25 out of 4.00 in LLB (Honours) Program.
- Students having a foreign degree must have an equivalence certificate from proper authority.
- For detailed information, Applicant may access this link
Face to Face Interview Session will be held before LLM admission. The applicant must appear at the prescribed time and date, which will be notified duly from the admission office.
*** [During this pandemic situation, Selection for Admission will be held through online viva voce. Candidates will apply online and after completing payment they will fill up their application forms. They will be notified of their online viva date and medium through SMS. Viva will be held after a specific time interval.]
Publication of Result
- Applicants are required to check the result at the UAP website and notice board. The successful applicant may contact the admission office for further details.
Payment of Admission fee and Registration fee:
- The applicant will be notified through SMS from the admission office about the all detailed information of admission and registration fees with deadlines.
Tuition Fees and Payment Procedure:
- Admission Fee: 21,500/-
- Registration Fee: 17,500/-
- Tuition Fee(total) 70,000/-(35,000/- per semester)
- Convocation registration fee 6,000/-(payable in 2nd semester)
- Applicant has to pay 39,500/-(Admission fee+ Registration fee) at the time of admission.
For further details, you may contact at @ 01849953945, 01711112618 (Office LAW & HR), and also @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission information is available in the following places:
House: 74/A, Green Road, Farmgate, Dhaka – 1215, Bangladesh
PABX: +8802-58157091-4, +8802-58157096
(Ext – 0, 120)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopies of the SSC, HSC, and Bachelor (all) Certificates & Mark Sheets. (Softcopy preferable)
- Passport size photograph of Student – 4 copies
- Photo Copy of Student National ID Card / Photo Copy of Guardian National ID Card – 1 copy (Softcopy preferable)
- Blood Group Certificate of Student – 1 copy
- Guardian passport size photograph – 1 copy