- Application System
- Academic Requirement
- Reasons for choosing the Department
- Admission Viva
- Tution Fees
- Required Documents
The Fall 2021 application for admission to the University of Asia Pacific is now open! Start your application today and get connected to a counselor so you can see if UAP is the right place for you.
In this section, you will find the detailed information to help you prepare an application for an LLM (Regular) Degree at the University of Asia Pacific including our Eligibility Criteria, Deadlines and required documents.
- University of Asia Pacific uses an online application system. For detailed instructions on how to apply and upload required supporting documents, click this link
- The application processing fee is TK1200/-(non-refundable)
- No law degree is required
- To apply for admission students must have a Bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- Program will be open to diplomats, military personnel, law enforcing agencies, lawyers, legal advisers, judges, NGO staff, human rights advocates, media specialists, social workers, UN staff and staffs from other international organizations and human rights practitioners who wish to become acquainted with the human rights
- Women are encouraged to apply
- Curriculum and degrees are approved by UGC
- 2 (Two) years or 4 (Four) semesters program
- Classes one day a week
- Online and physical classes
- Highly qualified full-time faculty members with PhD
- Renowned part-time faculty members from Dhaka University and Supreme Court lawyers
- State of the art permanent campus at Green Road, Dhaka
Face to Face Interview Session will be held before MHR admission. The applicant must appear at the prescribed time and date, which will be notified duly from the admission office.
*** [During this pandemic situation, Selection for Admission will be held through online viva voce. Candidates will apply online and after completing payment they will fill up their application forms. They will be notified of their online viva date and medium through SMS. Viva will be held after a specific time interval.]
Publication of Result
- Applicants are required to check the result at the UAP website and notice board. The successful applicant may contact the admission office for further details.
Payment of Admission fee and Registration fee:
- The applicant will be notified through SMS from the admission office about the all detailed information of admission and registration fees with deadlines.
Tuition Fees and Payment Procedure:
Application processing fee
Admission fee: 13,000/=, Extra Curricular Activities Fee: 5,000/=, Caution Money: 3,000/=, Certificate Verification & ID Card: 500/=
Registration and Tuition Fees
Per Semester Fees: 9,000/=
Before starting Classes (Registration fees) : 4,000/=
Before starting Mid-Term Exam: 2,500/=
Before starting Final Exam: 2,500/=
Mandatory (Payable at the last semester)
Convocation registration fee
Payable at the last semester
House # 74/A, City Campus, Green Road, Dhaka
Ph: 0248114295, Cell No.: 01712-339568, 01937-984912
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.uap-bd.edu/lhr
- Photocopies of the SSC, HSC, and Bachelor (all) Certificates & Mark Sheets. (Softcopy preferable)
- Passport size photograph of Student – 4 copies
- Photo Copy of Student National ID Card / Photo Copy of Guardian National ID Card – 1 copy (Softcopy preferable)
- Blood Group Certificate of Student – 1 copy
- Guardian passport size photograph – 1 copy