- Educational Qualification
- Professional Qualification
- Research Interest
Post Graduate Diploma (18 August- September, 2014)
Completed my Institution of Federalism of the University of Fribourg, University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
LLM, Department of Law, University of Dhaka (2004-2005 (Held in 2007)
Result: 1st Class (Mark: 60.00%)
Research Monograph: “Justifiability of the Second Generation Human Rights – Problems & Prospects” Research Advisor: Professor Dr. BorhanUddin Khan, Faculty of Law, University of Dhaka
LLB, Department of Law, University of Dhaka (2001-2004 (held in 2005)
Result: 2nd Class (Mark: 55.05%)
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) (2000)
Result: 1st Division (Mark: 83.90%) 18th position (Combined Merit list) and 5th position (Female Merit list)
I have passed my H.S.C from Cantonment College, Jessore, Group: Humanities
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) (1998)
Result: 1st Division(74.70%)
I have passed my S.S.C from Govt. Girls’ High School, Jessore, Group: Humanities.
Enrolled as Advocate in the Dhaka Bar Council.
Enrolled member of Bangladesh Lawyers Association (BLA), Dhaka
- Will Existing Decentralization Process of Bangladesh Demand for Federalism: Bangladesh on It’s Verge for Sustainable Development”, Institute of Jurisprudence and International law , Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University journal, ББК 67.9 (4Укр) 2015
- Women of Bangladesh Struggling against Domestic Violence: Critical Analysis of Existing Legal Framework, Gap and Scopes’, Jagannath University Journal of Law. Vol. 1 No. 2 ,2017
- Adulterated Food Induced Female Infertility in Bangladesh: A Hindrance towards Achieving Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs)” Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities, (Vol.3, No.3) 2017
- Online Shopping and Consumer Rights Protection within Bangladesh: A Review of Current Laws and Regulations, South Asian Law Review Journal, Volume 4 No.2 (2018)
- Eradicating of Domestic Violence against women: a Comparative Study on Legal Framework between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh” HTL Journal Vol. 26, No.11 2020
- An Evaluation: How far are the Rights of Women Prisoners Protected under Bangladeshi laws, IILS Law Review, Vol.6, No. 1/2020, 2020
Penal Code 1860 with updated case Reference and Amendments Law Book Company, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2013, ISBN 978-984-33-5695-6
- Women’s Right to Post Divorce Matrimonial Compensation, Law and Our Rights, The Daily Star, May 23, 2018
- The Domestic Violence (Prevention and Protection) Act, 2010: An Appraisal, Editorial, Daily Sun, 25 May, 2017
- The ghost of ‘special circumstance’ provision, Law and Our Rights, The Daily Star, April 08, 2017
- Maintenance to the parents, Law and Our Rights, The Daily Star, February 28, 2017
2012-to Date Assistant Professor, Department of Law and Human Rights, University of Asia Pacific
2009-2012 Lecturer, Department of Law and Human Rights, University of Asia Pacific
Other Work Experience
2008 -2009 worked at reputed multinational telecommunication company of Bangladesh Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited (Citycell) Position: Law Executive/Taxation, Legal and Company affairs/Finance.
2005 -2008 worked at a reputed Law farm named Law and Equity in association with Hassan & Associates Position: In house counsel
My research interest includes Human Rights Law, Gender and Development, Government and Politics, Constitutional Law and Environmental Law.