- Educational Qualification
- Professional Qualification
- Research Interest
Post Graduate Diploma (18 August- September, 2014)
Completed my Institution of Federalism of the University of Fribourg, University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
LLM, Department of Law, University of Dhaka (2004-2005 (Held in 2007)
Result: 1st Class (Mark: 60.00%)
Research Monograph: “Justifiability of the Second Generation Human Rights – Problems & Prospects” Research Advisor: Professor Dr. BorhanUddin Khan, Faculty of Law, University of Dhaka
LLB, Department of Law, University of Dhaka (2001-2004 (held in 2005)
Result: 2nd Class (Mark: 55.05%)
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) (2000)
Result: 1st Division (Mark: 83.90%) 18th position (Combined Merit list) and 5th position (Female Merit list)
I have passed my H.S.C from Cantonment College, Jessore, Group: Humanities
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) (1998)
Result: 1st Division(74.70%)
I have passed my S.S.C from Govt. Girls’ High School, Jessore, Group: Humanities.
Enrolled as Advocate in the Dhaka Bar Council.
Enrolled member of Bangladesh Lawyers Association (BLA), Dhaka
- Will Existing Decentralization Process of Bangladesh Demand for Federalism: Bangladesh on It’s Verge for Sustainable Development”, Institute of Jurisprudence and International law , Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University journal, ББК 67.9 (4Укр) 2015
- Women of Bangladesh Struggling against Domestic Violence: Critical Analysis of Existing Legal Framework, Gap and Scopes’, Jagannath University Journal of Law. Vol. 1 No. 2 ,2017
- Adulterated Food Induced Female Infertility in Bangladesh: A Hindrance towards Achieving Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs)” Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities, (Vol.3, No.3) 2017
- Online Shopping and Consumer Rights Protection within Bangladesh: A Review of Current Laws and Regulations, South Asian Law Review Journal, Volume 4 No.2 (2018)
- Eradicating of Domestic Violence against women: a Comparative Study on Legal Framework between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh” HTL Journal Vol. 26, No.11 2020
- An Evaluation: How far are the Rights of Women Prisoners Protected under Bangladeshi laws, IILS Law Review, Vol.6, No. 1/2020, 2020
- Gender and Awareness of Laws on Intimate Partner Violence: A Study Among Bengali, Garo, and Santal Ethnic Communities in Rural Bangladesh. Journal of Interpersonal Violence(2022)., 08862605221081926.
Penal Code 1860 with updated case Reference and Amendments Law Book Company, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2013, ISBN 978-984-33-5695-6
- Women’s Right to Post Divorce Matrimonial Compensation, Law and Our Rights, The Daily Star, May 23, 2018
- The Domestic Violence (Prevention and Protection) Act, 2010: An Appraisal, Editorial, Daily Sun, 25 May, 2017
- The ghost of ‘special circumstance’ provision, Law and Our Rights, The Daily Star, April 08, 2017
- Maintenance to the parents, Law and Our Rights, The Daily Star, February 28, 2017
2012-to Date Assistant Professor, Department of Law and Human Rights, University of Asia Pacific
2009-2012 Lecturer, Department of Law and Human Rights, University of Asia Pacific
Other Work Experience
2008 -2009 worked at reputed multinational telecommunication company of Bangladesh Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited (Citycell) Position: Law Executive/Taxation, Legal and Company affairs/Finance.
2005 -2008 worked at a reputed Law farm named Law and Equity in association with Hassan & Associates Position: In house counsel
My research interest includes Human Rights Law, Gender and Development, Government and Politics, Constitutional Law and Environmental Law.